Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Chapter A Day - Proverbs 8


Some of the best mothers I know are the wisest; it seems as if they have taken Proverbs 8 to heart.

Here's why I say that:

Observations and Highlights
Wisdom speaks truth
Wisdom is just
Wisdom is discerning
Wisdom is precious and priceless
Wisdom hates pride and arrogance
Wisdom has sound judgement and counsel
Wisdom brings riches and honor; wealth and prosperity
Wisdom walks in the way of righteousness

Blessed are those who keep the ways of wisdom. (v 32-36)

This chapter is the personification of wisdom; if wisdom were a person he/she would have these attributes. Throughout my life, I have constantly prayed for wisdom; it is one of his gifts which can be liberally given to all who ask - James 1:5 and as we can see its rewards are huge.

In the above, substitute the name of someone you consider wise. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments; but please be kind. Unkind comments will be removed.