Friday, April 13, 2012

Love Song


My husband is a  music aficionado, so we have a huge selection of CDs and records.  While driving I wanted to listen to something different and found All the Great Love Songs by the Commodores CD.

I was enjoying the CD until I came to Track 10- Jesus is Love.  When you think about it, the fact that Jesus loves YOU for no other reason that but that he found you worthy to die for, you just may do what I did when listening to this song:  I turned the volume up loud, sang loudly, raised my hands, and moved to the music while driving. (PS - I'm a safe driver!)


The fact that the God of this universe loves and cares for the rebellious human race is probably the greatest mystery of all time.  Not only did He create us, "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8


Enjoy the song, and have a wonderful weekend.

Have you ever found a song on a CD that was a pleasant surprise?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments; but please be kind. Unkind comments will be removed.