Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Writing, Life, Etc.

This year started on a promising note - I wanted MORE of God.

Here's what I've realized about MORE - when I spend time with God, I hear him, he inspires me, he provides wisdom and peace.
When the cares of this world consume me (as they have recently), I feel so far away and don't hear him any more.

He didn't move, I did.

Lord, restore me.

For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.




Thanks for what you will do, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! :) thanks for visiting! Following you now.. :) Kisses!!


    INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!! here voguelyvan.com/2012/12/international-christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments; but please be kind. Unkind comments will be removed.