Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Can Pray


I started to think about my day and all that I had to accomplish and it occurred to me - I can pray.

I was thinking about a co-worker who is in a bit of a pickle because of his current job situation - I prayed for him and his situation.

Another co-worker has a bit of an ornery personality - I prayed for him and also prayed that I respond in a pleasing manner toward to him.

I was at a conference this week doing booth duty which is quite tiring - I prayed for strength to complete the job and to do it well.

My company is trying to figure out how to grow and move to the next level - I prayed for the company.

I was travelling this week, but still keeping in touch with happenings on the home front - I prayed for my family.

Sometimes I don't know what or how to pray, but that's not a problem for God - I bring it all before Him and let Him handle it.  I groan because sometimes I just don't have the words - but He knows.

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16


The next time you feel overwhelmed, remember, you can pray. Then pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments; but please be kind. Unkind comments will be removed.